Frequently Asked Q&A:
1. How do I get started with Gul Dhami Securities (Pvt) Limited?
You can simply contact us through our contact number or you can also visit us personally. We will guide you through the process.
We provide high quality Equity Brokerage Services
3. Who is your typical client?
Any Individual/Corporate willing to invest in Pakistan’s Capital Market i.e. Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX).
4. Is there a minimum amount I need to invest to open an account?
Contact the office.
5. How can I purchase/sell investments?
Once you open an account, orders may also be placed over the telephone with the trader or by personally visiting the office.
6. When does an investment purchase need to be paid for?
Orders will not be processed until your account has the necessary funds available to cover the order. All payments will be made by crossed cheque in favour of the company.
7. After an investment sale, in how much time will I have access to the proceeds?
Settlement policy in stock transactions is Trade Date plus 2 business days.
8. How do you notify clients about their order executions?
Customers may verify about their orders on the phone and confirmations can be obtained at day end when the market closes.
9. Where do I find the relevant rules and regulations governing securities trading, information regarding rights and obligations of the Investors, relevant legal provisions for Investor Protection, complaint handling and arbitration procedures, etc?
You can visit the websites of Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) and Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and keep updated on the latest regulations. Feel free to contact the office in case of any ambiguity.
10. What are the risks of securities trading?
The Risk Disclosure document is available